The PANTONE SkinTone Guide Numbering System
Each PANTONE SkinTone number is comprised of a four-digit alphanumeric number. The first two positions reflect the hue or undertone of the skin. The second two positions represent the tone or lightness and darkness of the skin.
- 110 colours numbered from 1Y01 SP to 4R15 SP.
- Each color is identified by a unique PANTONE Number that represents both the tone and the undertone of the color.
- Large-size swatch with central aperture for easy color evaluation and matching.
- Reverse of swatch has mock perforation to allow color to be shared.
- Digital values available in PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software.
- Includes color index.
- Colors were developed to present the best color match when evaluated under D65 (Daylight 6500K) lighting.
- Compatible with today’s digital workflows – colours easily updated in leading design applications.